The Best Used Cars You Should Buy in 2019
The used car market is booming in India and how! People are constantly aware of the value of buying quality used cars before paying high premiums to new partners, which also include huge taxes and fees. The government of India has recently imposed a violation on cars of all categories with an additional luxury tax of 1% on cars with a price above 10 rupees. This will soon make cars really expensive, in addition to increased insurance costs, registration obligations and other taxes that buyers must pay.
In general, the situation is rather disappointing for most car buyers and, therefore, the hidden value and practicality in buying used cars in el cajon. Buying a suitable used car will help you enjoy comfort, luxury, driving pleasure and decent features without breaking the bank. You do not need to lay out extra money in the form of fees and taxes. Many used cars also come with taxes and insurance paid for several years, which is even more profitable for you.
In 2018, several used cars dominated the markets. Here we look at some of them
- Maruti Suzuki Alto – There is no better time to buy Alto Alto than now! There is a wide variety of options on the market, including several K10 variants that offer the best driving experience. The best-selling car in India is one of the best options for used car buyers for the first time because of its reliability, proven performance over time, great fuel economy and more economical maintenance and service costs.
- Honda City: Honda City continued to dominate the middle-class sedan category in the used car market, and it should consider buying this car for a net price, extremely affordable prices, relatively lower maintenance and operating costs, an economical engine, luxurious interiors, good characteristics and convincing design.
- Hyundai i20: This is another one of the best-selling books that is definitely worth a look. You can easily land the luxurious and multi-functional i20 among INR 3.5-5 lakhs if you are looking for one that comes with all the comforts and luxuries. This car also offers an unrivaled driving style, a powerful engine full of energy and an excellent interior space.
- Renault Duster: this is one of those sporty SUVs that you should use without thinking. Generally available between INR 5.5-8 lakhs in the used car market, Duster is synonymous with capacity, reliability, good interior space, reasonable fuel economy and maintenance costs, unparalleled brand value and, of course, its pure elegance above all!
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Dzire: This is a versatile compact sedan chosen by most used car buyers in the country, mainly for its reliability, performance, fuel economy, decent cabin space and time-tested driving pleasure. It is easier to manage and maintain, which has created its own brand image. There are several other options in this category, including the Honda Amaze or even Indigo eCS, if you want to learn more.