The All-New Mazda3 – An Exuberant Sedan At A Brilliant Price
The new Mazda3 has a fierce competition to compete in because compact sedans like New Toyota Corolla 2019, Hyundai i30 and Kia Cerato are in entering the markets soon. However, Mazda has undoubtedly managed to make this sedan look quite premium with a comfortable size and attractive chassis design.
It has a natural vibe of a modern car that is packed with some exciting features. If you are looking for a compact sedan in 2019, then considering the Mazda3 might be a wise decision. So let us talk about some important details and features of the Mazda3, but you can visit Chandler Mazda for a test drive with the car.
What’s new in the 2019 Mazda3?
The most significant difference that can be seen from the previous generation of Mazda3 is the powertrain options available to you now. You get ample opportunities to choose from and here are the engines that Mazda has put up on offer –
- SKYACTIV-G 1.5-liter petrol engine
- SKYACTIV-G 2.0-liter petrol engine
- SKYACTIV-G 2.5-liter petrol engine
- SKYACTIV-D 1.8-liter engine (diesel)
- SKYACTIV-X engine (hybrid)
So, that’s a lot of options you have in terms of engine variant. Other than the engine variants, the Mazda3now looks more premium and sophisticated because of the meticulously designed exterior, front grille, and sharp LED DRLs. Anti-lock Brake System, Dynamic Stability Control, Lane Departure Warning, Distribution & Brake Assist are some of the top new and improved safety features which you can see in the Mazda3 this year.
Pros and Cons of the Mazda3
The Mazda3 comes with its own set of pros and cons which you should know about before you buy it.
- Excellent cabin with great comfort and high-quality upholstery and infotainment system.
- Exuberant driving dynamics that is decently matched with capable handling, suspension system, and fuel economy.
- New and sophisticated exterior styling gives a brilliant makeover which you flaunt on any occasion.
- The vehicle now has improved and much better safety system which makes every ride safer.
- The Infotainment is now only controlled by the rotary dial, and Android Auto or Apple CarPlay is available just in the higher variants.
- The middle row is quite small and cramped compared to other segment leaders.
Final Verdict – Should You Buy The Mazda3?
Mazda designers and engineers have surely worked well in the overall vehicle dynamics and look that gives it a real 2019 makeover. In today’s automobile market, the word premium is very difficult to define as the competition becomes stronger. The Mazda3 is available in from a base price of $23,600 and can extend up to $27,800 for the Premium variant.
The car has aesthetic interiors and comfortable cabin quality along with smooth and responsive engine punch. High-end safety features such comes standard in all the variants gives the Mazda3a right edge over others. Contact Mazda dealership Chandler to book an appointment for a test drive with the 2019 Mazda3.