Hyundai Veloster has always been identified with the quirky design and layout that the car has received since the initial launch of it back in 2012. Fast forward to 2018, the Hyundai Veloster still carries the unique design but has received many new additions to make it more of a sophisticated modern drive for the consumers.
The Hyundai Veloster comes at an affordable price which can surely be your choice if you are looking for a sub-compact car in 2018. Before we look at the top 5 features of the Veloster, you can visit the Selma Hyundai dealer website and book an appointment to visit their showroom to check the Hyundai Veloster.
Hyundai Veloster – Top 5 Features
Hyundai could have easily dropped the controversial asymmetrical and quirky look of the Veloster but it is what that makes the car unique. It seems Hyundai has done the right thing as people show genuine interest in the car and it has already sold more than 50,000 units till now. Here are the top 5 features of the Hyundai Veloster.
- 3 Door Design – this the most identifiable feature of the Hyundai Veloster because it is not every day that you get to see a 3 door car. As Hyundai states the 3rd door is the “epitome of form and function” you cannot agree more to it. The 3rd door surely makes the access of the back seats very easy in spite of the quirky design of the vehicle.
- Infotainment system – the 8 inches of touchscreen infotainment system allows the users to control navigation, music and other media very easily even with voice control. The system also houses a wireless charging cabin under it which gives a premium solution to charging your mobile device.
- Safety and Assistance – there is a myriad of features when it comes to safety and assistance. Automated emergency braking, forward collision alert, lane-keeping assist and automatic high-beam headlamps have been integrated into the vehicle.
- Refined Engine – the 2018 Hyundai Veloster receives a 1.6L Turbo GDI Engine that is coupled with 7-Speed Dual Clutch Transmission. Hyundai has also revamped the Sport-Tuned Suspension that allows better agility and performance.
- Impressive Body Construction – the Hyundai Veloster has a body construction that has been meant to impress anyone who looks at it. The long and sharp body frame looks absolutely stunning. It reflects a sportier look but still manages to maintain the quirkiness of the asymmetrical design that Hyundai has decided to keep.
Final Verdict – if you are impressed by these top 5 features of the Hyundai Veloster, then you can visit Selma Hyundai and get an in-depth look of the vehicle. The Hyundai Veloster 2018 comes with a brilliant list of features. The wide sunroof, dual tone exterior finish, leather upholstery and the BlueLink Technology are some other features to drool over.
For the price you are paying, the Veloster will surely help you to get a brilliant driving experience. The Veloster starts at a price of $21,150 with 3 variants – 2.0, 2.0 Premium and Turbo R.